What would your funny inter-title say? Create your own caption to win!
Slapstick Fans and Followers – we’re giving away two tickets to this year’s screening of Charlie Chaplin’s ‘The Kid’
For a chance to win all you have to do is head over to Twitter
- Follow @SlapstickFest
- Tweet us with your intertitle caption and use #Slapstick2016
(e.g. “Hey @SlapstickFest, ‘Exit, pursued by a bear’ #Slapstick2016)
Or enter on Facebook
- Like Slapstick’s Facebook page
- Post your caption idea as a comment underneath the blank intertitle
For your entry to be included, your guess must be submitted before midnight on the 30th October 2015.
All correct guess will be submitted into a draw and one lucky winner will be chosen at random.
Please read all T&C’s below. Any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Employees of Slapstick festival or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or anyone involved in helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 04/11/2015. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified via Twitter
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Slapstick Festival and not to any other party.